Add together an empty bottle, some glue & twine and you've made a rustic vase. Include a torn piece of fabric, a ribbon or other embellishment and you've made a unique, personal vase that will look wonderful displaying a spray of flowers.
1. Wash the bottle, removing any labels and dry thoroughly.
2. At the top of the neck squirt a dot of hot melt glue on the outside of the rim and press the twine (1-2cm from the end) into the glue. Squirt more glue gradually around the rim and press the twine into it. Glue and wrap around again, covering the end of the twine as you go.
**TOP TIP - Hot melt glue dries very fast so you need to work quickly, but be careful because it will be very hot when it first comes out of the gun. - TOP TIP**
3. Continue to wrap the twine tightly around the bottle, holding it in place with small dots of hot melt glue every inch or so, pushing the twine closely together to completely cover the glass.
4. When you have reached the base, cut the end of the twine and secure in place with the glue.
5. Gently pull off loose strands of glue.
6. Tie a ribbon or torn fabric strip around the bottle or glue on another decoration.
7. Add water and pop in some flowers.