Memo boards are so handy for writing messages, things to do & shopping lists on. This one is quick to make and looks beautiful. Choose a paper background to co-ordinate with your décor or you can easily change it to match the season or special occasion.
Any sized frame can be used as long as you have a big enough sheet of paper to use for the background. For a smaller frame scrapbook paper works well, as the larger sheets will fit up to a 12" square frame, but as my frame is 15˝" long I'm using gift wrap for the background.
1. Disassemble the picture frame, taking out the backboard & mount (discard the mount).
2. Using the backboard as a template, place it on the paper, draw around it and cut out.
3. Optional - Add a title such as memo's, menu, things to do, notes or shopping list etc to the front of the paper, being careful to position the wording so that it will not be hidden by the frame, (use letter stickers, letter stamps & ink or computer print-out of title etc).
Leave to dry before placing in the frame.
4. Reassemble the frame, placing the titled background paper behind the glass and then put the backboard back in.
5. Hang the frame up ready for messages & shopping lists etc.
**TOP TIP - Remember to use dry-wipe markers suitable for white boards to write on your memo board as these can easily be wiped off using a cloth - TOP TIP**